Monday, May 6, 2019

The Grade I Deserve In This Course Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words

The Grade I Deserve In This Course - Essay ExampleOftentimes I recognize that fellow students go in in classroom lectures and complete their homework not out of a genuine intellectual interest, exactly out of a desire to merely achieve a high grade. While I recall their standards and commitment to success I believe such an approach is not effective in gaining the superior benefit from the family. During this course I redeem made my greatest effort to digest and appreciate the course material in a way wherein I would truly understand its deeper meaning and implication, both for the gist as well as for improving my English writing skills. It follows that while opposites may appear to exact outwardly been more involved in the course, I believe that my commitment and intellectual involvement be very high in terms of my own abilities, as well as relative to other students in the course.In examining the extent that I accomplished the goals of this course I believe I was exceedin gly successful. In these regards, I greatly improved my writing and linguistic abilities. I recognize my improvement in the increase ease I feel writing documents that in the past would have taken me a significant amount more time. Another element of my improved understanding is that I have increased my critical thinking skills. I believe that one of the central challenges of the course was approaching difficult or dense material and gaining a deeper understanding of this materials central arguments. In the process of spicy with this challenging material I found that I began to develop increased strategies for tackling things that previously I would have simply ignored. I believe that these increased critical thinking skills, as evidenced both in my improved English writing and comprehension abilities, are perhaps the greatest things I gained from the course.Taking the cumulative impact of the previously articulated examples,

No comments:

Post a Comment