Friday, August 16, 2019

Police officer essay Essay

Every person has his own dream or ambition in life. Someone wants to become a soldier, someone a doctor, some an engineer or a politician and so on. Some others aspire for the careers of authors, actors or singers. But my ambition is to become a police officer in my future life. In the drill class in my school, I was very serious, and always tried to follow and learn the rules of parade as perfectly as possible because I wanted to become a member of the police force. A police officer, as far as I know, has to be disciplined, honest and maintain the law and order in the society. He is also expected to possess an attitude of help and rescue towards the deserving cases with a selfless mind. When I grow and become a police officer, my motto will be to serve the society with an impartial attitude by saving the distressed persons and punishing the culprits. I will definitely try to infuse the sense of duty and an essence of discipline into the minds of the common man in the society. I promise not to misuse my power and soil my hands with the dust of corruption. I shall obey my superiors and give protection to my subordinate staff. That is how I shall try to prove myself as a perfect police officer. My father is a senior officer in the police force. He is an ideal example before my eyes. I want to follow his footsteps in my future life.

No comments:

Post a Comment