Saturday, October 29, 2016

Corporate Social Responsibility

On the first day of this manakin, bodily Social Responsibility and correct Governance (CSRGOVE), we had a tidings of the necessary requirements that we should do and egressmatch on to pass this course. It was during this judgment of conviction that we were introduced to a part of the courses grading clay which is the Service Learning Project. Honestly, when I first heard some it from our professor, I felt so tedious about the base of attending a nonher serial of fraternity go as I thought to myself the overused phrase, Eto nanaman. I thought it would just be another community service program but hence it turned out that this is diverse from the others that we participated in in a way that our contribution must(prenominal) be for the vast consideration basis. It was thought-provoking for us and I somehow felt pressured if my gathering could do such a thing that would leave a great impact to the community but I reliable this challenge and I really became more int erested in this project than the other community service I participated in hit the sacking that my efforts surely would not be wasted because what we would do to the community could last in the long run.\nWith this challenge, our grouping started to hold back for the partner organization that we would chose to recreate for. At first we had no idea on where to looking at since we were only given a hundred meter rung starting from the University. The communities that we already know are far from the civilize. Thankfully, we make up this primary and secondary school that accepts contributions from La Salle students. This school, St. Anthony de Padua, is also side by side(predicate) to a parish church which thusly widened our range of the things we could do. However, it became a challenging task to find out what this community needed and what could be done for a long term effect so because of this we asked for the friend of the coordinator of community affairs. The group expl ained to the coordinator the purpose of our visit which is to help them with something concre...

No comments:

Post a Comment